The following terms and conditions govern your access and ability to use the services of Content Creation Nepal, referred to as “the company,” “we,” or “us.” We reserve the right to alter and amend these terms and conditions as we see fit without providing formal notification. You agree to abide by the following terms of service by using the company’s services.
Content Creation Nepal is a freelance writing company. Thus, the clients will contact the company employees or the corresponding writers directly. We guarantee the originality of our content; hence it will be plagiarism-free and written now by the connected writers.
We offer several different payment methods. The payment for the order is calculated according to the company’s pricing plan. It depends on delivery time, amount of work, sophistication level, type of service, type of writing, and client’s additional requests.
The client should pay 50% of the order in advance. The hired writers will only start working on an order after the client’s financial department has provided, cleared, and verified the advance payment.
Content Creation Nepal accepts payments for orders via the following methods:
Content Creation Nepal accepts payments via E-Sewa wallet. We will provide you with the details of our e-sewa account, where you can transfer the fees. Moreover, you can transfer money from any bank and e-sewa account to get through the transaction.
IME Pay is another way to make payments to Content Creation Nepal. The company will provide the wallet details for the transactions, similar to the process of paying through e-sewa.
Direct Bank Transfer
Content Creation Nepal also offers direct bank transfer as a payment method option. We will provide you with our bank account details, which you can transfer through mobile banking or a physical visit to the bank.
If clients decide to pay for their order via a direct bank transfer, they need to provide their order ID as the payment reference. Only then can Content Creation Nepal match your payment with your order.
- Content Creation Nepal only accepts direct bank transfer payments in Rupees.
- Content Creation Nepal does not accept payment via online platforms or credit/debit card brands. That are not listed above.
- Content Creation Nepal does not accept cash payments.
- Content Creation Nepal is not responsible for any technical or procedural issues that might occur during payment processing by E-Sewa, IME-Pay, or the client’s bank.
The company delivers all orders in as little time as possible, with turnaround times ranging from 1 to 30 days unless the client sets a specific deadline.
We prioritize urgent orders with specific deadlines.
The client must anticipate any additional time that may be necessary for potential revisions and adjust the deadline accordingly. The company needs to ensure that the client finds the first draft of the ordered content satisfactory.
We deliver all orders to the client via email, and the client must review and accept the provided content or make a revision or refund request within three business days of receiving it. If the client fails to do so without justifiable reason, the company will not be obligated to provide revisions or refunds after the specified period.
The writer or team of writers working for Content Creation Nepal must deliver a satisfactory first draft to the client. The client has the right to request unlimited revisions until their requirements are met. If they are unsatisfied with the first draft. The client has the right to request a correction if:
– The writer misinterpreted the client’s instructions
– The order doesn’t conform to any part of the provided guidelines
– A portion of the client’s instructions was overlooked
– The client wishes to expand upon the existing text (pending additional funds for the desired added content)
The client is responsible for delivering accurate instructions and clearly outlining the desired content and format of the order. The company will not accept revision requests based on points not included in the client’s original instructions.
The client is privy to a refund in the following cases:
– The content is not delivered within a reasonable timeframe, or we fail to meet the deadline. This excludes the time spent on client-requested revisions.
Post Delivery Refund
– The content is proven not to be original. (plagiarized or spun by software)
– The content contains grammar mistakes. This excludes errors of dubious nature, such as the ones in regards to semantics or ones that are incorrect according to specific regional/international variations of the English language.
– The content contains factual errors. The refund claim only applies to the content created as a part of the Content Creation Nepal Writing offer, which involves conducting in-depth research and requires at least two reliable sources to verify any factual error. The company provides the client with unlimited revisions if they are dissatisfied with the content until their needs are met.
However, the company does not consider the client’s subjective dissatisfaction with the objective quality of the content as a valid reason for a refund. All revision requests made within 14 days of receiving the completed order and adhering to the revision policy are processed by the company.
To claim the right to a refund, the client must justify any of the above conditions before accepting the content they ordered. The company cannot accept subsequent refund requests once the client has approved their order.
Upon approval of the delivered content, Content Creation Nepal transfers all use and ownership rights to the client, except for content produced specifically to market or promote the company and its services. Content Creation Nepal handles all ghostwritten orders. The company retains a copy of each content produced for legal purposes only.